Monday, December 8, 2008

Blogging

I have had an interesting time learning to blog this semester. It was never something that I had a desire to do, and it was actually quite intimidating to me, but this class has removed a lot of my apprehensions. I have learned that blogging is really just a simple way of putting your knowledge, thoughts and opinions out there for people to see. There are ways to write and make it entertaining, which I am not very good at, and/or the writing can be simple and to the point. In the future I could possibly use a blog to communicate the things that I am learning as a physical therapist, and as a way to offer simple advice to the public. It will be some time before I can set myself up as a physical therapist to offer advice, but even as I am in school, I may enjoy sharing what I am learning in my classes. through the reading of other people's blogs I have learned that blogging and reading blogs a great way to get exposed to new ideas and opinions concerning any area of interest. I have learned many things just by reading other people's thoughts this semester. I will probably not continue this blog for much longer at this time, but I may well return to blogging in the future to share my knowledge as it grows.

No comments: